Fresh Baked Sourdough Bread
by Topanga Mother
Canyon-baked, Organic Sourdough Bread from Topanga Mother.
Enjoy fresh, small-batch sourdough, without leaving your Airbnb! While you’re in Topanga, consider TM your local bread dealer—we wake and bake so you don’t have to.
Our canyon-famous bread is great for breakfast, holding your hiking sandwich together, or the road trip home. It’s tasty with jam, EVOO, or butter, but just as good wearing nothing at all.
Choose from 4 kinds:
1) Sourdough Country Loaf - Ingredients: Organic bread flour, water, and salt - $7.50/loaf
2) Sourdough Whole Wheat Loaf - Ingredients: Organic whole wheat, salt - $7.50/loaf
3) Sourdough Seeded Loaf - Ingredients: Organic flour, organic whole wheat, salt, white sesame, black sesame, pumpkin seed, poppy seed, onion, garlic - $8.50/loaf
4) Sourdough Olive Loaf - Ingredients: Organic flour, organic whole wheat, olives, lemon, salt - $9.50/loaf
Ordering Tips: Pre-order to have a warm loaf delivered at your arrival time, or order by 2 p.m. any afternoon during your stay to re-up your stash. You’ll have a freshie dropped at your door by 8 a.m. the next morning.
About Topanga Mother
A small-batch sourdough bread bakery located in Topanga Canyon, TM bakes naturally fermented whole grain bread using organic ingredients. Our sourdough mother was born in California and raised in the canyon, so each loaf comes with a little Topanga terrior.
*PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE AT CHECKOUT SPECIFYING WHAT DAY + TIME YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR BREAD DELIVERED.
*PLEASE EMAIL HELLO@THEALMANAQ.COM TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. Covid-19 precautions have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of all.
* Cancellations: Must send an email cancellation to email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance for a full refund. If an immersion host needs to cancel for any reason, you will receive a full refund.